Monday 30 June 2014

My overbite/open bite in action!

So this is one of those photos that I really hate because my front teeth are coming out of my lips and my chin looks really recessed. It was a happy day - my friend Sara's wedding - but in this photo I felt ridiculous between my two beautiful fellow bridesmaids! Self-conscious central :-) This was Summer 2012.














 This picture shows my profile. I had had my braces on for a little while at this point - I think this was December 2013. My mouth does not naturally sit closed because of the mismatch between my jaws, and I have very little jawline.
















This photo is me on the day I met Jaw God in September 2012! My friends didn't think this picture looked like me, but that's because I would never, ever smile like this if I could help it! I always avoid smiling with my mouth open. You can see the over-jet of my front teeth here, and the kind of pushed-back distortion of my lower face and chin because of the overbite.

No comments:

Post a Comment