Monday 30 June 2014

Predictive drawings 2012

So I'm very late uploading these - I'm kind of blogging in reverse! Here are the predictive drawings that Jaw God did for me initially. He did some 3D planning with plaster models much closer to the surgery, but it was so lovely to have these back in 2012 when I was at the start of this journey! They are dated my birthday, October 15th, which is kind of cool too. I hope that by that same date 2014 I will be pretty much sorted, bar some lingual braces on the backs of my teeth! That will be my 30th :-)

Annoyingly, I can't seem to get these the right way around, even though the original files are! Sorry! I'll try again later, or if anyone knows how that'd be great! :-)
 So in the photo above you can see the weaker tracing of where my jaw is now, and the stronger line of where it will be moved to.

This one above should be the finished result!


No comments:

Post a Comment